Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tabata Thursday

Tabata Thursday


So me and my gym partner are getting creative with the Tabata workouts.  However, today I ache from them!  Today's routine was Skullcrushers, twisting planks, 6" and holds, chair dips, alternating plank and pushups, side to side jumps.  Yesterday we had burpees and mountain climbers.  I did remove the burpees from today's workout because I don't like them (mainly two days in a row of them would have killed me).


A few of the repetitions of planks looked a little like this too!  My goal is to be able to hold plank pose for 3 minutes with out shaking or falling.  So far I shake and fall after a few rounds of them for 30 seconds…someday I will conquer the PLANK!


Tomorrow I am declaring FITNESS FRIDAY!  At least for me it will be.  I am taking a long weekend off from the gym and won't be back until Tuesday morning so I need to make the most of the workout tomorrow morning.  I have made it there 3 times this week and tomorrow will make 4 so it has been a good week for me.  I probably wouldn't push myself as hard as I am but having a gym partner is helping SO much.  


Now on to one of those interesting facts that you find on the internet.  True or not true it is something to think about.  Muscle burns more calories than fat!





 photo signature1_zpsfaaad196.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment