Monday, January 26, 2015

Gym Junkee

Yesterday I decided to join a gym.  Today I joined the gym. Tomorrow I will go to the gym!  Yes, it seems like baby steps, but it was the only way to complete the process for me.  I decided after multiple spin classes being cancelled or rescheduled this was the route I was going to have to take.  Spin class is AMAZING though.  I have talked a co-worker into going with me for a early bird workout 3-4 times a week.  I have planned some workouts for us and I am ready to go!  Tomorrow morning will be 30 minutes of cardio followed by Tabata workout for 16 minutes and some machine workouts for the remainder or our hour.  I plan on purchasing one more fitness item in the next week or so. Yurbuds! I had a pair of these and absolutely loved them, but I lost one of the covers and then lost the other and a few kids with scissors later I had none.  I commandeered my oldest sons ear buds and have struggled with them since the day they became mine.  Maybe it was just bad karma from how I became the new owner of them, but it is time to get new ones and give his back!


Today was a weigh in day for me so that I would be able to see where I was at before starting to go to the gym.  I would like to make something clear though,  each persons "happy" weight is different so I don't get caught up too much on the actual number.  I do pay close attention to my BMI though.  So please don't think that I am dreaming of the day when I weigh 100 pounds…BECAUSE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN!  EVER!  This is me at my largest.  This picture opened my eyes to what was happening to my body and made me realize I didn't like what path I was on.  

December 2014

Notice the arms and the chest in each picture, even my face.  Now here is me a few years back.  This is my goal.

November 2013
This isn't my smallest over the past few years, but I was at a "happy" weight here and this is completely doable for me. 

So here it goes...


Motivation for the day


WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE
QUITTING
THINK ABOUT WHY YOU
STARTED



 photo signature1_zpsfaaad196.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment