2014 is gone and the only thing that is still hanging around is some extra weight. Along with how many other millions of Americans I made the new year's resolution to get healthy and shed some pounds. I heard a statistic on the radio the other day and it was scary how many people haven't stuck with their get healthy resolution 3 weeks into the year. I developed a plan to hopefully help me stick with mine! I have enlisted the help of a friend (several hundred miles away) to be my support system and hold me accountable. She knows I fail (sometimes daily), so I am okay with telling her that I had no will power and ate the cupcake on the break room table, but later felt terrible that I did it so I ran two miles to burn it off. I have a Fitbit that I wear daily. The only way it come off is to charge it or if I earn the ability to take it off. I also track workouts through Garmin and Daily Mile. I love actually being able to see the number of miles add up. Oh, I also got myself a new piece of workout gear. Ever heard of a Bolder Band? I had heard about them and was certain they would be like every other head band that falls of, but I finally decided to get one. Absolutely worth every penny spent on it! I have never had a head band that stays put like this one. Crazy I know but,
this is what makes this work for me.
Today my motivational quote is this
You will see lots of these from me!
Follow along on this journey and see how far I get. I might just get brave and post some pictures…MAYBE.
Let's do this!

So happy for you! Hopefully you will motivate me :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelley! I am having major issues with learning how to blog. I somehow in trying to get into this and get to the write a blog screen managed to erase my background. Still working on how to fix this, but I will get there someday!
ReplyDelete