Thankful November
Everyone on Facebook has been posting things they are thankful for so I am converting this into a weekly blog post for an entire month. Here I go…
November 1
Family - I am thankful for the wonderful family that I have been blessed with. This is a picture of my husband and I with our children.
Family - I am thankful for the wonderful family that I have been blessed with. This is a picture of my husband and I with our children.
Left to Right: Me, Gunnar, Kelly & Trey
We have just added a new member to the family this month, and my kids absolutely adore her. Welcome to the family Kyree. The newest member and all her nephews. We couldn't have flower girls because there were none! So three ring bearers and two greeters prepared everyone for the bride to make her grand entrance.
Left to Right: Rylan, Brendan, Dylan, Kyree, Eric, Gunnar & Trey
November 2
Nature - I am thankful for the changing beauty around me everyday. Ever stop and just look around at your surroundings and realize it is amazing how there is beauty in everything. It is just how you look at it. Fall has brought fantastic colors!
November 3
Friends - No matter how great the distance between us I have some amazing people I call friends for life. I think this picture represents just that.
November 4
Running - I couldn't be happier that my body allows me to do this. Sometimes I am not always great about doing it very frequently, but when I do it takes all the worries and stress off my mind and shoulders. I am still chasing a dream of the marathon…someday I will achieve it!
November 5
Sister - Our bond has went from the "wicked witch" sister which yes she made a construction paper project in second grade the was a witch and the hat had my name on it, to a loving sister bond. It took us awhile, but we got there!
November 6
Food - Sometimes you forget what has went into getting food on your table. The wheat fields are coming up like crazy around here and I couldn't miss an opportunity to get a picture of it in the field and the place it ends up for processing.

Small town elevator in our area. Not the actual storage bin, but couldn't resist the photo opportunity of their storage buildings in the sunlight. That was part of my photo challenge for the day. Using flares from the sun to make an interesting picture…I hope it worked!
November 7
Adventures - So glad that I have been given the opportunity to see and do so many things in life. Every things we do should be looked at as an adventure even if it isn't the best one we have ever went on.
I am posting this a day early as tomorrow I have a day full of adventures and know I will not be around the computer to post it.








Great idea Les!
ReplyDelete