The weather is getting cooler and the summer colors are fading so I have started my photography adventure onto other things. My oldest has been playing flag football every weekend and thanks to my sister I have a few pictures to share (I am the coach and I find it very hard to take pictures while trying to keep players where they need to be). Gunnar and his team have improved so much in the last 4 weeks. They are making touchdowns and running the ball better than I could have ever hoped for. This was Gunnar's great run from the game last week.
Even his brother is learning some new moves!
October brought with it the opening of the local Pumpkin Patch in our town, and the boys and I enjoyed a Saturday afternoon there playing and hunting for the perfect pumpkins. Catching a great picture of these two is kinda like trying to achieve the impossible! I will keep trying!!!
Still trying!!!
Maybe if they don't know I have the camera pointed at them it will help. Nah, but I still Love them!
Photography business is still slow sad to say, but this is a few of my latest. These were taken just down the road from where I grew up.
I am going to keep on taking pictures to improve my skills and maybe someday I will get brave and actually open the studio I would love to have.
Recently I went on a horse riding adventure with my sister and Aunt. We spent the day riding the trails, climbing steep and rocky hills, and pushing our horses to the limits for trusting us (and us having to trust them too!) We had an amazing time and I am so looking forward to doing this again very soon. The weather was chilly to say the least, and we all three slept in the living quarters of my sister's horse trailer. We roughed it ladies style!
This is my horse Bullseye and I crossing a fairly deep river crossing and the picture above was taken at the top of one of the rocky hills we found. I apologize for the quality as they were taken on a phone. To rough of terrain to carry my camera, and I didn't want it ruined if something happened.
The boys decorated their pumpkins...should have put this picture farther up the blog...oh well.
Trey trying his best to smile for pictures...this kid hates taking pictures. I had to bribe him to get this smile!
Well I think this is my longest blog ever (yep out of 5 blogs). So I will leave you with a picture that I believe captures innocence and love for one another.












Adorable pictures of adorable boys! I totally understand "trying to achieve the impossible!" - well said.
ReplyDeleteMiss you! Love the last picture.....speaks volumes.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies. I am going to try and keep blogging! I have started to enjoy it a little more with each new one.
ReplyDelete