Seasons Change
Seasons are getting ready to change in nature, and seasons have already changed in the Scripsick house. We have recently packed all our belongings, sold our house, quit our jobs (my husband has started a new one), changed school systems for our oldest, and started making new memories along our new adventure. Before all this happened though, I remained at our old home for several weeks while my family had already moved. I found myself bored and missing my family very much during this time and I picked up my camera and went for walks with my trust partner in Duke. Duke you will meet later in my blog. The image below is of my very last sunrise and surroundings at Frazier park on the morning I packed the camper and headed East.
Upon arriving at our new home I had to get out the trusty camera and start snapping away. My boys love getting to go to PaPa's pond every day and the insects are spectacular to watch along with feeding the fish. I think PaPa's fish are going to be very large as much as the boys love to feed them.
I took the boys to a local creek for this picture along with a little help from my mom we were able to safely get them on the log and a picture snapped before anyone fell in. My mom didn't fair to well though after falling in the stinky mud and getting rained on I was a little leary of letting her in my car, but the good daughter in me said let her in she would have done the same thing for you!
My oldest Gunnar is the only one who will ever look at the camera and smile.
See what I mean! Nearly every picture looks like this.
I told you I would introduce you to Duke. Well here he is. He is my boxer that is about 7 years old. I got him shortly after having Gunnar and despite his occasional bad behavior he is very much apart of our family. He is mister LAZY and has a personality that is hard to stay mad at. Somedays I often wonder what he is thinking. In the photo below he is enjoying his last run around frazier park. It amazes me how old he is starting to look. Maybe I should take more pictures of myself to see how much I have aged...NAH!
Let me sneak in another of Gunnar! Did I mention that with this move I am going to start my own photography business. That's right 4S Photography is starting to take appointments very soon!!!! I am thrilled to have this opportunity as well as many others, but it was so hard to leave my friends and co-workers at my last job. I am also going to be coaching this handsome guys flag football team. I hope those kids are ready because this football mom knows zero about football. Well I hope this finds all of my friends doing amazing. Stay tuned because I will have lots of time to blog now and hopefully it will be with the happenings of my family and new business.
So good to see you blogging! Your pictures are nothing short of AMAZING! Miss you friend :) Glad to hear things are going well.
ReplyDeleteA what a blast you must be having! Miss you as well----Friends
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!
ReplyDelete